In my practice, I take a holistic view of a client. During the sessions, I apply traditional psychology, yoga, NLP and ayurvedic expertise. I offer a safe and encouraging environment where a person does not feel judged but secure, accepted and safe.
People who come to me are experiencing detachment, unexplained pain, lack of stability. Along with high levels of emotional distress, mood difficulties, shame, guilt, difficulties with self-esteem and difficulties in life in general. During the sessions, I work with the client to determine the real reasons for someone’s state and achieve a safe and healthy outcome.
I also work with ASD/NT couples. Being married to ASD men for over 14 years, I can understand the difficulty from both sides. I am passionate about ASD and NT relationships, and I believe it can be as fulfilling and nurturing as any other. I have researched ASD, attachment style and mental health in adults.
I am a Master of Psychology (MBPsS), and I hold accreditation of GBC. I follow the ethics and code of conduct of the British Psychological Society.
- MBPsS, MBA, MSc
- GBC of the British Psychological Society
- Yoga teacher (500hrs)
- Ayurveda Advanced Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- Yoga Trauma therapy
- Trauma & PTSD
- Attachment disorder
- Emotional processing disorder
- Autism in adults ( Asperger Syndrome)
- ASD/ NT – couples therapy
- Dementia – memory disorder assessment
- Yoga therapy, trauma therapy
- Ayurveda consultation
- Coaching – life changes
Training & interests:
- Neurological diagnostics – Memory
- Borderline 7 CHAD personality – diagnostics
- International leadership Program
- More Than Words – How to bring the body into therapy: