In my practice, I take a holistic view of a client. During the sessions, I apply traditional psychology, yoga, NLP and ayurvedic expertise. I offer a safe and encouraging environment where a person does not feel judged but secure, accepted and safe.
People who come to me are experiencing detachment, unexplained pain, and a lack of stability. Along with high levels of emotional distress, mood difficulties, shame, guilt, difficulties with self-esteem and difficulties in life in general. During the sessions, I work with the client to determine the real reasons for someone’s state and achieve a safe and healthy outcome.
I also work with ASD/NT couples. Being married to an ASD man for over 14 years, I can understand the difficulty from both sides. I am passionate about ASD and NT relationships, and I believe it can be as fulfilling and nurturing as any other. I have researched ASD, attachment style and mental health in adults.
I am a Master of Psychology (MBPsS), and I hold accreditation from GBC. I follow the ethics and code of conduct of the British Psychological Society.
- MBPsS, MBA, MSc, MC
- GBC of the British Psychological Society
- ABC level 4 Diploma in Counselling
- Individual Member of BACP
- Yoga teacher (500hrs)
- Ayurveda Advanced Practitioner
- NLP Practitioner
- Yoga Trauma therapy
- Trauma & PTSD
- Attachment disorder
- Emotional processing disorder
- Autism in adults ( Asperger Syndrome)
- ASD/ NT – couples therapy
- Dementia – memory disorder assessment
- Yoga therapy, trauma therapy
- Ayurveda consultation
- Coaching – life changes
Training & interests:
- Autism and Girls; Profiling Abilities – Professor Tony Attwood
- Autism and Family Dynamics, and Special Interests -Professor Tony Attwood
- Suicidal Prevention skills, Papyrus, UK
- Neurological diagnostics – Memory
- Borderline 7 CHAD personality – diagnostics
- International leadership Program
- More Than Words – How to bring the body into therapy: